CPU has a wide range of hardness, high strength and elongation, excellent abrasion resistance, superior comprehensive performance, and has a wide range of applications in the following areas.
1. In terms of mines:
(1) Mining sieve plates and screens: Screening equipment is the main equipment of mining, metallurgy, coal, building materials and other industries. Its key component is a sieve plate that separates solid particles of different sizes. The CPU sieve plate replaces the traditional The steel sieve plate can greatly reduce weight, reduce energy consumption, easily mold reasonable sieve holes and elasticity of the cross-section structure, and overcome the problem of sieving efficiency reduction caused by stuck materials. And it reduces the noise and greatly improves the service life.
(2) Lining of beneficiation equipment: There are many beneficiation equipment for mining, which is the easiest to wear. After using CPY lining, the service life can be increased by 3 to 10 times, and the total cost is greatly reduced.
(3) Ball mill lining: using CPU as the cylinder lining, which not only saves steel and weight, but also saves power and energy consumption, and the service life can be increased by 2 to 5 times.
(4) The friction lining of the hoist can be replaced by a CPU with a high friction coefficient and high wear resistance, which can greatly improve the lifting capacity and service life.
2. In the mechanical industry:
(1) Rubber roller:
① Metallurgical rubber rollers: Due to cost considerations, CPU rubber rollers are currently mainly used in places with harsh working environments and high quality requirements, such as pinch rollers, tension rollers, press rollers, transfer rollers, guide rollers, cutting plate joint rollers, and pallets. Rollers and sheet coated rubber rollers, for example, cold rolls are hard rubber rollers, hardness: Shao A90 ± 5, tensile strength> 40MPa, elongation rate> 400%, acron abrasion <0.08cm3 / 1.61KM, and steel The peeling strength of the shaft core is> 500KN / m, the size of the tension rubber roller is larger φ1.5 ~ 1.7m, the length is 1.7 ~ 2m, and the glue thickness is 20mm. It requires high strength, small compression deformation and high wear resistance. Thin-plate color coating rubber roller: used for coating stainless steel plate color coating, in addition to wear resistance, and requires resistance to paint corrosion, has good resilience, making color printing uniform and beautiful. (The hardness is usually Shao A40 ~ 60)
② Printing rubber rollers: divided into lead printing rubber rollers (Shao A20 ~ 30), offset printing rubber rollers (Shao A38 ~ 45), and high-speed printing rubber rollers. Due to low CPU hardness, high strength, elasticity, wear resistance, ink resistance, etc. , Very suitable for low-speed high-speed printing rubber rollers.
③ Deaf Valley rubber roller: using CPU instead of ordinary rubber roller can increase the service life by 3 to 4 times, and does not pollute the grain.
④ Paper-making rubber rollers: As squeeze rubber rollers and padding rubber rollers, the production efficiency can be more than doubled, and energy consumption and costs can be reduced.
⑤ Textile rubber rollers: used as pelletizing rollers, drawing rollers, drafting rollers, etc., which can extend the service life.
(2) Rubber wheels: Due to the large load-bearing capacity, good abrasion resistance and high strength of the CPU, they can be used as heavy-duty solid core wheels: such as the solid wheels of battery carts, automatic lifting trucks, mining forklifts, and forklifts. It can also be used as a variety of rope wheels, supporting wheels, textile speed-increasing wheels (n = 500,000 ~ 400,000 rpm), elevator wheels for shopping malls, and miniature wheels for precision equipment.
(3) Adhesive tape: more than 300 kinds of commonly used polyurethane adhesive tapes: large-scale conveyor belts and hoist belts such as mines and docks; medium-sized conveyor belts such as beer and various glass bottles; small belts with synchronous toothed belts and stepless speed change Belts, high-speed transmission belts, V-belts and V-ribbed belts, tiny precision instrument transmission belts, etc. have a service life 20 to 30 times longer than natural rubber.
(4) Seals: mainly used as oil seals, especially high-pressure oil seals, such as hydraulic seals for engineering machinery, seals for calenders, seals for oilfield mud pumps, and seals with high technical requirements. For example, the leather bowl of the aircraft's main landing gear is made of polyurethane elastomer, which has improved its lifespan by dozens of times, ensuring flight safety. It has also achieved good results as a seal for liquid hydrogen.
(5) Die pad: It is matched with metal cutter, punch and molding machine, etc. It has a long service life, good processing quality, and basically solves the processing problem of thin plate die. It is used for mold lining of steel pipe straightening machine, which can straighten steel pipe without damaging the surface of steel pipe.
(6) Elastic coupling element: long service life and good cushioning performance.
3, the automotive industry: mainly used in wear-resistant parts, shock-absorbing parts and decoration.
(1) Steering shaft ball bowl: 60,000 kilometers driving without damage. The performance of the transverse tie rod assembly also reached the required level.
(2) 100-ton truck electric wheel sealing ring: meets the high requirements of oil resistance, pressure resistance, high temperature resistance (150 ° C) and water resistance.
(3) Automobile tires: Foreign countries have made great progress in the development of polyurethane tires. It is still normal to run at a speed of 185kk / h for more than 100,000 hours.
4. In the construction industry:
(1) Pavement materials: indoor and sports paving.
(2) Ceramic and gypsum decorative molds have gradually replaced traditional steel molds.
5. In the petroleum industry: The oil extraction environment is harsh and the sand and sand are worn seriously. For example, mud pump oil plugs, Vere rubber, cyclones, hydraulic seals, etc. must be made of polyurethane elastomer.
6. Other aspects:
(1) Sound-transmissive elastomer with sound-transmittance> 99% and seawater resistance. It can be used as a transducer seal for marine sound detection.
(2) In terms of electronic technology, polyurethane elastomers have been successfully used in potting high voltage power supplies for aircrafts, high voltage electrical sockets for nuclear submarines, high voltage packages for automobiles and motorcycles, automatically controlled integrated circuit boards and electronic components, and long lifespans. Reliable work. It has higher voltage resistance, flexibility and temperature resistance than other potting materials.